We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- http://www.nestforkids.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- http://www.nestforkids.ae/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://www.nestforkids.ae/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The http://www.nestforkids.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product on the Site. We collect and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number or mobile number.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
You must only submit to us or the website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS
USE OF FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS
Our website uses social plugins (“Plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The Plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social plugins and their appearance please see developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a Plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the Plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. For this purpose, the internet address of the visited site (your IP address included) is transferred to a USA-based Facebook server where the data are stored. This occurs even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged into Facebook at the time.
As part of our normal data collection process on our Web Sites, the Web Site may deposit “cookies” in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you are viewing the website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- “Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
- carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
- access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
- “Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember:
- any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
- the number of visits that you have made to our website; and
- your preferences
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
To enable cookies:
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window).
Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.